Advanced Dental Implant Treatment in Hackettstown
At Hackettstown Oral Surgery, we offer a permanent option for replacing missing teeth. With dental implants, our team can give you a healthier and more beautiful smile. Our experienced and friendly staff walk you through every aspect of your care. From simple consultations to complex treatment, you can feel confident in your options at every step.
As the gold standard for tooth replacement, implants can permanently transform your smile for the better. Our highly experienced oral surgeons, Dr. Steven Bogart and Dr. Hubert Gugala are ready to help you qualify for and receive implants. Contact our office today to get started!
CALL US: (908) 852-3100 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Our Commitment to Quality and Excellence
We are firm believers in adopting the best tools and techniques to give you excellent dental care. During your evaluation, we use 3D-imaging technology to build a digital model of your entire mouth. An overview of your smile helps us determine whether you are eligible for implants, how many to use, and where the optimal placement would be. This technology also helps us design an accurate prosthetic for your crown, bridge, or denture restoration.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
Dental implants provide the most comprehensive array of benefits, including:
- Stability: Dental implants don’t move around in the mouth, regardless of how you speak or chew.
- Permanence: The implants fuse with your jaw, creating a restoration that is as strong and reliable as your natural teeth.
- Better Health: Fusing with the jaw bone allows the implant to supply the chewing force essential to halting bone loss.
- Improved Aesthetics: Customized implant prosthetics blend in with your enamel to create a natural, confident smile.
- Convenience: Implant prosthetics are fixed into place and don’t need to be removed for cleaning.
We are Dental Implant Specialists
The bone that lies under and around tooth roots is a complex framework and requires the care of a trained oral surgeon to treat appropriately. The team at Hackettstown Oral Surgery keeps updated on the latest techniques and treatments. This in-depth knowledge ensures successful procedures and healthy integration. When you come to our oral surgeons for implants, you can receive all initial treatments in one facility. We can prepare your smile for implants, place them, and provide any supporting services.
Technology has made advanced care more convenient than ever. 3D scanners (CBCT) and ultrasonic technology provide us with the tools to perform advanced procedures. We also offer specialized treatments using platelet-rich plasma techniques.
Benefits of Straumann® Implants
We use advanced Straumann implant technology backed by three decades of extensive research. These quality titanium implants bond safely with the body to give you a natural tooth root with a very high success rate. The system is also highly versatile, with options for every need. We offer these
exceptional implant options:
- Standard Implants promote fast healing with an exclusive etched surface for quick integration with the gum tissues. Even if you have low bone density, this implant can benefit you.
- Standard Plus Implants also have the etched surface plus a unique healing cap that provides a less invasive treatment and faster healing. They work well in the front area of the mouth where teeth are most visible.
- Immediate Implants can hold a temporary prosthetic and be placed immediately after an extraction. The tapered shape encourages integration and results in high stability.
What is the Dental Implant Process?
The implant process requires multiple visits over several months. We use X-rays and impressions of the jaw and teeth to evaluate bone, gum tissue, and spacing. After numbing the area, the implant is surgically placed into the bone. Then it will need up to six months to heal and integrate.
After a healing period, the custom artificial teeth are securely attached to the implant, providing excellent stability and comfort. You will receive aftercare instructions, and we will schedule a follow-up appointment. Good oral hygiene and eating habits, alongside regular dental visits, will aid in the life of your new implant.
Experience our Highly Qualified Dental Implant Care
At Hackettstown Oral Surgery, we offer two trained oral surgeons and a skilled team that understands how to make you feel comfortable. We are qualified to provide IV sedation or general anesthesia in our outpatient surgery suit. Contact our office today if you have any questions about how dental implant procedures can restore your smile!
CALL US: (908) 852-3100 REQUEST APPOINTMENT